This Product Helps You Get Rid Of Unwanted Hair Growth (Anywhere)
At DS Laboratories, we strive to help you get your hair to grow when and where you want it. And, while most of our products are geared toward making your hair healthy, vibrant, and full, we know there are certain places you would rather not have any hair at all. Hair removal can be an expensive and time-consuming process. Not to mention, it can often be painful and irritating to our skin, as we often seek out hair removal in sensitive places, like the face and bikini areas. Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a product that was affordable, not painful, easy to use, and effective?
Well, there is. Meet KERAMENE, a hair minimizing formulation made by DS Laboratories that is the result of years of scientific research on how hair follicles grow. Here is an in-depth look at how this product works and why it is ideal for curbing hair growth in unwanted areas.
What is Keramene?
Keramene is a unique formula that minimizes hair growth. It works in the following two ways:
- Firstly, Keramene inhibits the follicular anagen phase, which is the growing phase of the hair growth cycle. It immediately puts the follicle into the catagen (resting) phase of the hair growth cycle.
- Secondly, it suppresses the production of keratinocytes, which are cells that help hair grow.
Because of these two actions, Keramene makes your hair grow slower and thinner. This formulation reduces the need to shave as often because the hairs grow much slower and become less course with use. Over time, hair may grow to a lesser degree or stop growing altogether.
Clinical studies show that after 28 days of consistent use, people saw a 38% reduction in the density of their hair growth. Not only that, users needed to shave less and had fewer issues with frustrating side effects of hair removal like ingrown hairs.
What Ingredients Are In Keramene?
There are 5 key growth-reducing ingredients in Keramene:
- Dormin Extract - Derived from the Narcissus Bulb, this extract reduces hair growth, density, and thickness. This key ingredient is responsible for reducing the length of hair shafts by over 34%, meaning that it successfully suppresses the growth phase of the hair growth cycle.
- Palmatine Extract - This plant-derived extract is effective at preventing the growth of keratinocytes.
- Telocapil - prevents follicular growth during the anagen phase by inhibiting the tyrosine-kinase activity in the hair matrix cells.
- Larrea divaricata - Contains high concentrations of Nordihydroguaiaretic acid (NDGA), which is used to inhibit growth.
- Witch Hazel (or Hamamelis Virginiana) - contains a high concentration of tannins, which helps reduce inflammation, removes excess skin oils, fights off bacteria, and prevents ingrown hairs and their frequency.
Keramene also contains vitamin E, which is essential for protecting and hydrating the skin.
Who Does It Benefit?
Both men and women can use Keramene to help reduce unwanted hair growth. This product is ideal for people who:
- Are tired of shaving, tweezing, and waxing often
- Struggle with ingrown hairs and razor burn
- Are sick of getting regular waxes
- Do not want to spend a lot of time on hair removal
- Are self-conscious about hair growth in unwanted areas
- Are frustrated with the look and feel of stubble
- Do not want to allocate a lot of money on hair removal processes.
Keramene is effective on all hair types, including terminal hair, which is more coarse and difficult to remove. Keramene also works on different hair types from people of all ethnicities. Furthermore, the product is also perfect for use even on sensitive areas like the face and bikini zone.
How to Use Keramene
For the best results, you will want to start using Keramene twice daily. Start by applying a generous layer of the product to the skin. Ideally, you will want to shave or wax before you start applying the product so that it can be in direct contact with your skin. If you do not remove hair beforehand, the product will sit on top of the hair and will not be able to effectively reach the hair follicles, which is where the action really takes place.
After you have begun to see noticeable results, you can start to reduce your use to once per day. To keep hair growth at a minimum, you will want to continue using the product daily, as directed.
Will I Suffer From Skin Irritation Using Keramene?
The good news is that Keramene does not harm your skin the way other hair removal processes do. Keramene is made with natural, mostly plant-based ingredients that are soothing to the skin. The product does not use any agents that “burn” or “kill” hair but instead manipulates the hair growth cycle to suppress growth. It also uses soothing agents like witch hazel and vitamin E to enrich the skin. Most people note that after using Keramene, their skin is silky and smooth. Even the hair that does grow becomes softer and easier to manage.
If you are struggling to decide the best hair removal regimen for you, or you are frustrated with the cost, pains, time strain, and side effects of your current regimen, try Keramene. You will be surprised by how pleasant hair removal can be when there are no uncomfortable side effects like razor burn and ingrown hairs. And, let’s be honest, it would be nice not to have to experience the pain of waxing every month. Talk to one of our trusted product advisors today to see if Keramene is a good solution for tackling your unwanted hair growth.